Sonoj Convention 2024 is still searching for Lectures & Demonstrations

Hello,

we are still looking for speakers for demonstrations, tutorials, talks and lectures. If you would like to make a contribution, please either answer in this forum, or send an informal and short e-mail with your ideas to info@xxxxxxxxx or use our Chat https://chat.sonoj.org . Do you have any wishes, who or what you would like to see? Then give us a suggestion.

The Sonoj Convention is an annual event in Cologne, Germany 19th and 20th October 2024, about music production with free and open source software.

It features demonstrations, talks and hands-on workshops. Meet like-minded people, learn insider knowledge and tricks, and participate in our one-hour production challenge!

Learn more here: https://sonoj.org/2024/