Forcusrite Scarlett Solo: Avoid

I just unboxed a Forcusrite Scarlett Solo

I am very dissatisfied.  Before I even turn it on there are serious problems.   Do not buy this, unless you familiar with the actual device

There is no  documentation supplied
The labeling of the box is woeful. No little indication which is high-z input
Some ambiguous switches on panel ("air" WTF?)
The mic input is on the back where it is less useful
The promised software is not in the box (mēh!)

Very disappointed in it. Not well thought through in its design, presentation or packaging

Worik