Re: Stereo ping-pong delay routing and haas effect

Hi Fons and Lorenzo,
many thanks for both your replies. This has been a great help. At the moment I am open. Both sounds/effects could be useful. I just wondered if there was a default way of routing a stereo input ping-pong. Seeing that there really is no hard and fast rule, I feel comfortable experimenting and chosing the exact routing I personally prefer or that which offers the most flexibility, while still offering a comprehensive list of parameters. :)

Best wishes and thanks again,

Jeanette

 * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

I'm not that innocent... <3