Re: MOTU 828 mkII USB

Thanks, Jeremy!
that's interesting, but, unfortunately, just applies to the 2024-
version of the interface.

the background (sorry: could have mentioned that earlier) is that the
device is not supported by the linux kernel resp. vice versa and MOTU
hasn't supplied a driver for linux. there's also a firewire version of
the 828 and that works, but not the usb version.

I haven't really looked into it - just saw the the new version of the
device is also compatible to ios - so, it seems the new version is
class compliant and thus works in linux, too.

best wishes!
christoph