Re: MOTU 828 mkII USB

Hello Christoph,

On 21-02-2024 12:58, soffioalcuore@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
dear list members,

I work in a school for some months now and a former colleague used to have a quite well equipped studio here.
When I arrived he himself and most of the stuff he had here was gone. What's left is a MOTU 828 mkII USB.

I would like to re-establish the possibilities of recording, podcasting etc at the school. but not on windows, but, of course, linux.
now my question, does anybody of you know of a (secret) way of making that MOTU interface working in linux? I would love to use it w/o wiindows.

any hint is much appreciated!
cheers,
christoph

You might want to check out https://linuxmusicians.com/viewtopic.php?t=26733
Not sure though if that's about the 828 (2024) specifically or all 828 editions.

Best,

Jeremy