Guitarix goes Neural

Hi
Today I've pushed support for the Neural Amp Modeler Core module to github.
https://github.com/sdatkinson/NeuralAmpModelerCore

That means it is now possible to load nam profiles directly in guitarix.
I've tried to implement it as seamless as possible, so I'm now interested in users feedback before I release and push it to the vst version.
The module could be find now under the "Distortion" tab.
I like to know if building from source works out of the box or if a extra call to

git submodule update --init --recursive

is needed.
I like to know if model loading works seamless.
I like to know if the resampling works seamless
I like to know if someone is able to crash it.
I like to know if the input/output controls cover the needed ranges.

So, if you are brave and have some time to test it out, go and checkout the new sources and give it a try.

https://github.com/brummer10/guitarix