Alpha release of dyne:bolic IV

Greetings, LAU!

After a period of inactivity, the dyne:bolic team is proud the
announce the Alpha release of version IV (4) of the 100% free Linux
distribution for audio (multimedia) production, based on Devuan.

-- This Alpha release is for testing purposes --
-- (not intended for production).             --

ISO:
https://files.dyne.org/dynebolic/development/dyneIV-alpha.iso

SHA512 sum:
https://files.dyne.org/dynebolic/development/dyneIV-alpha.iso.sha512sum

Signature:
https://files.dyne.org/dynebolic/development/dyneIV-alpha.iso.sha512sum.asc

While this Alpha will boot and present you with a limited assortment
of software, you will encounter bugs within. This image is a
representation of the ambition and direction dyne:bolic is taking. And
an invitation addressed at the community to get involved in testing and
development.

How to help?
============

There are many ways in which you can help dyne:bolic move out of Alpha.

Contribute
----------
You will find the source code in the dyneIV folder of the Git
repository: https://git.devuan.org/jaromil/dynebolic

Join our bridged chat channel from your favorite client:
Matrix: https://socials.dyne.org/matrix-dynebolic
Discord-dynebolic: https://socials.dyne.org/discord-dynebolic)
Telegram-dynebolic: https://socials.dyne.org/telegram-dynebolic

Many parts of dyne:bolic still need to be configured. **Notably the
audio pipeline** and the desktop menu. If you are a developer eager to
help your community obtain sovereign creative agency, dyne:bolic
development is for you. If you are curious multi-media producer, come
help test things out!

Mirrors
-------
To ease the burden on dyne.org's bandwidth, we're looking for mirrors
for our ISOs and the accompanying artifacts (signatures, README.txt
etc...) Are you operating a mirror? Please reach out to setto@xxxxxxxx
(aka lil' me)

For more information about dyne:bolic and its heritage, see the
website: https://dynebolic.org

For more information about Devuan: https://www.devuan.org

Ciao Belli! :^)
--
Set Hallström

📱️ +46 708 134 377
🕸️ https://set.hallstrom.ch
🏢 https://dyne.org
🎧 https://basspistol.com

GPG-Fingerprint
🔒 FB69 71E5 717F 6537 7B60 DEC1 9240 1D3F 102A 0208
🔒 A4C0 3A06 B482 0433 63E9 8CD5 294B 84A9 3F68 63E8 (Mobile)