Re: jackd: using two different devices for in and out

Thanks Len,

in my case I am using my laptop's HDMI as output and the built-in
HDAIntel card as input. Do you know if there's a way to tell if they are
synced internally or will I have to test and wait for the occasional
click?

Thanks again,
Peter

* Len Ovens <len@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2023-12-04 04:31]: