pulse-jack inside of a vnc server

Does anyone know if you can run run pulseaudio (specifically the pulseaudio-module-jack stuff) inside of a vncserver session. If so, can you explain how you do it or provide a link to a document that explains the setup?

I am on ubuntu (studio) 22.04 and using tightvnc server.

Things run fine from my normal desktop on that machine but if I fire up the vnc server and connect to that, the pulse jack source and sink will not load properly for me.

I am trying to do this with the dummy jack driver and would like to set it up so that it does not use the onboard sound via alsa. (Perhaps a dummy alsa card or ???)

I want to get a sip phone or browser audio into my jack graph, so, if you know another way to get this done, great.

I cannot find a sip phone that does jack audio. iirc, many years ago asterisk had an iax(2?) phone that could speak jack. long gone to my knowledge.)

all the best,

drew
--
Enjoy the Paradise Island Cam playing