Re: [music] Spotlight Kyd - Angel of Ice (MODX Mix) [Synthpop/Synthwave]

Hi Jeanette,

Am 21.08.23 um 18:22 schrieb Jeanette C.:
This is a lovely track. Not entirely my aesthetic, a little too 80s for
that. It's very nicely written though with beautiful harmonies.
Sometimes it almost feels like a soundtrack. I very much enjoyed the use
of FX sounds, those filter sweeps and bubbles. The production is very
controlled to fit the 80ish style.

thanks for listening and your remarks. You seem to take the time to listen and comment on every piece of music here, which is awesome.

Yeah, the track is definitely an 80s homage. The original idea for the track was styled even more after earlier late 70s space synth and early 80s italo pop, but it developed a bit away from that with a more modern production.

Chris