Re: Are there two-axis joystick-style foot pedals?

Actually, that makes sense to me. A shame they didn't make their funding goal. Something like the Wii Balance Board would fit under a keyboard stand.

I see performance videos of bands using touch surfaces with multiple fingers on it, the performer careful tilting each finger or pressing harder or softer to vary the effect applied. I would think a multi-axis foot control like the Balance Board or such could do something very similar without having to tie up my "third hand" on a control surface...

Perhaps a modified octopus would be a great keyboardist? 😁

On 8/10/23 05:26, Chris Caudle wrote:
> Here is a (unsuccesful) kickstarter that's related:
>  https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/wray/the-biggest-foot-balance-board-to-cv-eurorack-module

That is funny, I thought of suggesting something like that as a joke, but decided it was not a funny enough joke to bother replying.  I should have known that someone would have actually tried to make it work.

-- Chris C