Any way to exclude devices from a2jmidid?

Gday,

I'm experimenting using a Universal Mackie Controller with Reaper.  The reaper extension needs unfettered access to the controllers midi ports so conflicts with a2jmidid. However all my other midi devices need the bridge running.  Is there perhaps a way to configure a2jmidid to exclude a certain device, or I am I stuck with unloading and reloading the bridge?

Cheers
John

Sent with Proton Mail secure email.