Re: Help !

> It pretended. But not very convincingly...

Indeed.  People are all too willing to be wooed by this technology.

It's still just an algorithm in a box at this stage - predicting a character at a time on statistical data and user feedback.

It doesn't know or understand anything.
It would be a great engine for a text adventure character, but beyond that it's not very useful yet.

It's sometimes right some of the time, but it's output is dead boring.

It has no problem spewing bullshit, cause that's what we like to hear.

It's output is more often than not, derivative and tiresome.

Sorry for the rant, but I've yet to have a useful answer that I couldn't google quicker myself.

Hope you find your earworm Fons.

John

Sent with Proton Mail secure email.