[Music] and announcement: Ends of the earth

Hey hey,
I would like to present my song "Ends of the earth" in a shorter edit with a proper video and an announcement:
https://youtu.be/f-ERmWxPFi0
The song is now entered for the "International Low-vision Song Contest 2023" (ILSC 2023). It is an accepted entry for the German national semi-final. This contest is organised by several national organisations for the blind and visually impaired.
Why do I post it here? It is possibly the only entry produced with Linux open source software, including: Csound (which gets a special mention in the introduction), LinuxSampler, Yoshimi, Midish, Nama, several LADSPA plugins, as well as free and commercial sample libraries, field recordings and purely synthesized sounds. Including My Csound handpan instrument, several risers and effects also created in Csound.
The German semi-final will air on
April 14, at 20:00 CEST (18:00 UTC, 14:00 EDT, 12:00 MDT)
The YouTube live stream will be here:
https://youtu.be/CJ5kJ1PDS7g
The official website for the whole contest is here:
https://www.dbsv.org/ilsc.html
This year's ILSC sees a greatly extended list of countries across the world joining in. From what I have been able to gather (by looking at the German entries), a broad range of genres and musical background will be represented.

For the curious, the lyrics will follow below. I would like to invite you to listen and vote.

Best wishes and enjoy,

Jeanette

*** LYRICS ***
Sprite on the ice
In a mist laden dream.
Like rain from the skies,
You touch
And are gone with the stream.

Now, here...
I feel you close
Soft like a tear,
Sharp as a rose.

[Chorus]
You're so near but far away,
Out of reach, across the seas.
Seeking you I sail astray,
I'll strive for you without cease.

Frozen and seared
By the rays of your moon.
My heart burns to dust
If I can't find you soon.
Here, now...
I make a vow.
I'll cross the earth,
Volcanoes and all... To you.

[Chorus]
You're so near but far away,
Out of reach, across the seas.
Seeking you I sail astray,
I'll strive for you without cease.
*** END OF LYRICS ***

 * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

I love the things you say
And I love the love your touch conveys <3
(Britney Spears)