LADSPA saturation plugin for slight colouration

Hey hey,
I'm looking for a LADSPA plugin that can add some slight colouration for the bright modern pop sound. So far I found the CAPS Saturation plugin (ID 1771), which I have used, but is rather heavy handed. There's the Valve Saturation (ID 1209), which I also think is a strong effect. I haven't had any experience with the Invada saturation nor the CAPS compressor/saturating limiter.

This is just the result of searching for "saturate" in all LADSPA plugin names and parameters.

Does anyone have a good suggestion? Have you gone for that sound before?

Best wishes and thanks,

Jeanette

 * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

You know I'm one of a kind,