Qtractor 0.9.27 (early-summer'22) is out!
- CLAP  plug-in host support introduced. (EXPERIMENTAL)
- Reviewed LV2 plug-in UI Touch feature/interface.
- Auto-unlink MIDI clips when pasted/placed with Ctrl+click/Enter.
- Fixed LV2 plug-ins UI X11 (native) initial size.
- Fixed implicit deactivation when a plugin is removed from chain.
- Fixed audio clip export, normalize and tempo-adjust when audio file
number of channels is disparately greater than respective track's output
- Fixed one killer lurking in MIDI Controller... modeless dialog
- Fixed non-effective automation curve node editing.
- Track/Export Tracks... dialog ranges are not capped to current
- Fixed MIDI clip editor vertical-zooming when using the [Ctrl+]mouse-wheel.
- Set auto-backward play-head location also when clicking on main
track-view header/time-ruler and on thumb-view.
- Fixed LV2 plug-in buffer-size initialization, esp. affecting the
ZynReverb LV2 playback.
- Export Tracks dialog last range selection is now remembered.
- Fixed the out-of-process plugin scanner path resolution on some
self-container(ized) formats eg. AppImage and possibly Flatpak.
Qtractor  is an audio/MIDI multi-track sequencer application
written in C++ with the Qt framework . Target platform is Linux,
where the Jack Audio Connection Kit (JACK ) for audio and the
Advanced Linux Sound Architecture (ALSA ) for MIDI are the main
infrastructures to evolve as a fairly-featured Linux desktop audio
workstation GUI, specially dedicated to the personal home-studio.
- source tarball:
- source package (openSUSE Tubleweed):
- binary package (openSUSE Tubleweed):
- AppImage  package:
- Flatpak  package (thanks Hubert Figuière):
Wiki (severely outdated; help wanted, desperately!):
- static rendering:
- user manual & how-to's:
Qtractor  is free, open-source Linux Audio  software,
distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL )
version 2 or later.
 Qtractor - An audio/MIDI multi-track sequencer
 Qt framework, C++ class library and tools for
cross-platform application and UI development
 JACK Audio Connection Kit
 ALSA, Advanced Linux Sound Architecture
 Linux Audio consortium of libre software for audio-related work
 GPL - GNU General Public License
 AppImage, Linux apps that run anywhere
 Flatpak, next-generation technology for building and distributing
desktop applications on Linux
 CLAP, CLever Audio Plugin
Have fun, make some noise or else, make some music!
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela
Linux-audio-user mailing list