Re: [music] Hermann's mill

Jun 28 2022, david has written:

Jeanette!

That was very nice. I really liked the mix of traditional-sounding organ and synthesizer. I think they go together very well.
Thank you David. This is a pleasant read to begin the day.

Although I'm not going to consult a friend who is a fanatic about "original instruments" and Baroque organs and utterly hates synthesizers. Not worth hearing his opinion of this! By the way, he's heard some of your organ recordings on Aeolus and likes them.
I am flattered. Convey my thanks when you next talk to him. As for
introducing this combination: if there was a chance to show him the
"beautiful" side of synthesizers there are so many other pieces better
suited to that task, it's not even worth counting them. :)

Thanks for sharing it, and keep making your beautiful sounds!
Thanks! Beauty as a term of personal opinion, I'm currently working on
it, getting out something for summer. :)

Best wishes,

Jeanette