Re: SoundTracker 1.0.3 second pre-release

I just want to thank you for making this. It's so important to have more tracker software.

I wanted to ask if there is a way to test out the application before installing it. I'm not too good with C or make, but after compilation I can't run it from ./app/soundtracker as it expects there to be a /usr/local/share/soundtracker/soundtracker.xml.

Also, I wouldn't mind installing if I could install to /opt. Is there an easy way to do that? Sorry for the noob questions!

Thanks so much for your help and contribution to tracker music,

Brandon Hale