Re: Multichannel analog I/O audio interface: experiences and tips

Philippe,

* Philippe Bekaert <linux@xxxxxxxxxxx> [2022-06-14 18:43]:
[...]
> I’m personally quite fund of their (current range of) pcie cards on Linux
Thanks for mentioning these. Indeed excellent cards it seems. Forgot to
mention that in my case (lots of live work) I need a laptop card.

[...]
> People looking into entering the world of ip audio, in particular Dante or avb, will appreciate their convertor boxes, esp. to madi. 0,7 msecs additional latency only.
The last time I recherched, there was no usable (non-Motu)
class-compliant Dante or AVB card for Linux laptops. Does anyone know if
this has changed?

Thanks again!