Re: Multichannel analog I/O audio interface: experiences and tips

Hi Michael,
I will have to run the app on an ipad, which is fine. Does the XR18 remember all the settings across power cycles, once they are made? Will the device run if the app is not open on a controlling device? The iPad is not strictly my own and so I can't rely on it being near me whenever I record or play.

Best wishes and thanks,

Jeanette

 * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

Where are you now, what have you found
Where is your heart, when I'm not around <3
(Britney Spears)