Re: New LSP Plugins Look Great

Am 02.05.22 um 17:23 schrieb Chris Caudle:
On Fri, April 15, 2022 9:24 am, Brandon Hale wrote:
I just wanted to make a thread to appreciate the new LSP audio plugins'
guis.
I had previously seen a video where Vladimir indicated that life in St.
Petersburg had become very difficult, and he was going to attempt to
emigrate elsewhere.
I do not see a link to that video at https://lsp-plug.in so wondering if
anyone has seen an update?

It was this one, right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9Nnr5wPxvM

I had the exact same question in my mind, just a few hous ago. Found no sign seeing him safe. His last commit on github was at the 4th of April. Maybe, he and his family are on the run, maybe, he is just cut from western media…

There was an article on the german "TAZ" talking about thousands of young IT experts wanting to leave Russia and what the Kreml does against it. Didn't sound too harsh, but you just don't know what they will do with someone like Vladimir who officially announced on youtube that he wants to leave because he has enough about the russian government.

I wish I could do more about it.

Greets!
Mitsch