Realtime issues with USB-device [was: debugging pipewire (with linux-show-player)]

It's me, again!

Using a realtime kernel, I struggled with xruns on my Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 (1st gen) and just wasn't able to work it out. Guess, I didn't manage to include the device into rtirq's list of interrupts with high priority…

Surprisingly, using a standard debian kernel solved it. Still, I would love to understand, how to configure rtirq to make a usb audio standard device just work… I ended up setting the interrupt numbers [16,23] to RTIRQ_NAME_LIST without any success on the xrun front. But maybe I should have done anything else? I configured my system doing all the things mentioned in https://wiki.linuxaudio.org/wiki/system_configuration AND verified this and more with the rtcqs scripts.

The linux-show-player issue is also persistent…

Greets!
Mitsch