Re: Setting Up Raspberry Pi Media Players for Installation

Hey Chris,

Thanks for your input on this. I knew there was something like this that might cause issues cloning. I'm actually not going to connect them to any network after I clone the images, so hopefully there aren't any other issues.

Brandon Hale

On Thu, Mar 24, 2022, 4:07 PM Chris Caudle <6807.chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, March 24, 2022 2:45 pm, Brandon Hale wrote:
> Do you think I could set up the image on one pi, and then clone them on
> other sd cards for the other 3 pis?

That should likely work if they are not interconnected (i.e. no network).
If you connect them to a network you would need to make sure to not have
address conflicts, and ideally separate hostname as well just to avoid
confusion.

--
Chris Caudle