[music] Turmoil

Hey hey,
Turmoil is my belated festive entry. :) And it will out me as a kind of Gringe, which is why I kept it until now.
https://youtu.be/0VDbDtPkPqE
Direct OGG:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9hlmd6jopl7pgdh/turmoil.ogg

Even though the guitar samples fall quite short at certain playing styles, there are some surprisingly great moments, where they really shone.

LinuxSampler for bass, guitars, drums and harpsichord, Yoshimi for Pads and bells, analogue hardware for all leads. Guitar processing by Guitarix, CAPS and TAP plugins.

Best wishes,

Jeanette

 * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

You should take me as I am