Re: Yoshimi V 2.1.2 out now.

Hi Will,
thanks a lot for the new update. I have already installed it and looking forward to trying some of the new improvements.

Best wishes,

Jeanette

Nov 29 2021, Will Godfrey has written:

More small improvements and extensions.

Improvements to MIDI-learn, and better compatibility with the earliest versions.

CLI extensions:
PadSynth status can be read.
GUI status can be read.
MIDI source and audio destination can be read.

GUI clarity improvements.

Further revision and extension of the HTML user guide.

Better actual sound conformity across distros/compliers.

Bugfixes.

Further details in /doc/Yoshimi_2.1.2_features.txt

Yoshimi source code is available from either:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/yoshimi
Or:
https://github.com/Yoshimi/yoshimi

Full build instructions are in 'INSTALL'.

Our list archive is at:
https://www.freelists.org/archive/yoshimi
To post, email to:
yoshimi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

--
Will J Godfrey
https://willgodfrey.bandcamp.com/

 * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

She's so lucky,
she's a star
But she cry, cry, cries in her lonely heart... <3
(Britney Spears)