Re: [OT] capture TTY / convert to image

On 2021-10-11 00:38, Jeanette C. wrote:
I love this! It's simple and lowlevel. I think I found a convert (ImageMagick) command to convert text to an image. Could you tell me, if this is readable, please?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/j8i41ughldgb3qc/tty.jpg

It's readable but the font seems compressed in height.

I tried to give the same command as yours but mine wasn't compressed. It might have to do with your console settings.

It's been a long time since I was fiddling with my console settings so I'm probably out of my depth here but check:
/etc/default/console-setup
/etc/vconsole.conf

--
/bengan