Best wishes,

Jeanette

Oct 10 2021, Bengt Gördén has written:

On 2021-10-08 19:13, Jeanette C. wrote:
Hey hey,
given, that I don't have a framebuffer setup, what is the easiest way to
render
one termain "snapshot" to an image file that can be part of a slide show or
video?

I have seen fbdump and fbgrab, which rely on the framebuffer and have
proven
them to fail. Everything else I found is for the desktop or to be launched
in a
desktop environment.

Any help, pointers are appreciated!

I'm not sure but have a look at: