PSIndustrializer 0.2.7-pre2 released

Hi all,

I have made the second preview of Power Station Industrializer v0.2.7

You can download it here: https://sourceforge.net/projects/industrializer/files/

The main new in psindustrializer-0.2.7-pre2 is selectable discretization rate for both playback and WAV export. It also contains some fixes and small improvements. Also, at this stage I announce feature freeze, this means that I won't add new features until 0.2.7 will be released. So I invite everyone to test this pre-release.

Industrializer generates synthesized percussion sounds using physical modelling. The range of sounds possible include but is not limited to cymbal sounds, metallic noises, bubbly sounds, and chimes. After a sound is rendered, it can be played and then saved to a .WAV file.

Regards,
Yury.