Re: Multiple sound cards

On 10.06.2021 16:15, Chris Caudle wrote:
On Thu, June 10, 2021 6:29 am, Alf Haakon Pietruszka Lund wrote:
Could (or should) Studio Controls start zita automatically when
connecting more than one soundcard?

It does.

But if so, it's not clear from the dialog whether this is done via zita
or other measures. The manual at
https://ovenwerks.github.io/studio-controls/extra-devices.html doesn't
say this either,

The manual does say very explicitly.
 From the first sentence on that link you provided:

"The Extra Devices tab allows other audio devices in the system to show up
as JACK clients and be used by JACK applications. These bridges are
created using zita-ajbridge a light weight but high quality bridge. These
bridges use resampling to make sure the audio is in sync with the master
audio device. "

OUCH! Even if linking to it, I didn't manage to properly RTFM...

Guess my multitasking skills took a blow today. Thanks for setting me straight :-D

Best regards,
Alf