Re: Fwd: The audacity of Audacity: Telemetry / Google Analytics added

What about snd? I've snd is super featureful and has lots of sound-editing capabilities. Does anyone know about the capabilities of snd?

I'm so tired of having to avoid these kinds of things. I'll have to look at my distribution's build scripts to make sure telemetry is not included. smh :(

Brandon Hale