Re: [music] change ()re-recording my 17-year-old self)

On 3/8/21 8:58 PM, Jeanette C. wrote:
Mar 9 2021, david has written:
It sounds to me like something other artists would pay you for the right to cover it.
:) Thanks!
I have an old recording of songs I wrote at that age. Not much like yours! Fortunately for the world, they're trapped on an old 1/4" tape cassette.
Fortunately, mine were only traped on your avberage tape and I still
have a tape deck. :) Welcome to the nation of radioplay children. :)

My tape deck just needs a new belt. And need someone that can splice tape. I tried to splice it once ages ago without success. I think that takes better eye-hand coordination than I have. :(

Probably better that my old songs remain unheard. I have boxes of the poetry I was writing and selling at the time. (Yes, I actually made money from poetry!) There are only two categories: Love, and Miscellaneous Deaths. Ah, the joys of teen angst!

--
David W. Jones
gnome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx