Re: Running Dexed with mod-host

Hello Yann,
Feb 1 2021, ycollette.nospam@xxxxxxx has written:
On my side, I use Dexed from DistRHO ports. There is a LV2 version of this plugin in DistRHO.
I use distrho port too, that is how I could load the lv2 plugin into
mod-host. I got no errors, apparently the parameters were all set for
some sound, MIDI and audio ports were connected to the outside world and
still no joy. I know it's a rather particular kind of environment,
running completely commandline.

Best wishes and thanks,

Jeanette

 * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c