Re: Louigi Verona interview: the challenges and the rewards of writing electronic music

On 6/5/20 8:28 am, Peter P. wrote:
* Louigi Verona <louigi.verona@xxxxxxxxx> [2020-05-05 22:59]:
Ah, I don't post it here, because it is produced completely with FL Studio,
whereas my ambient pieces continue to use Linux tools.

I keep a playlist of latest drafts here:
https://soundcloud.com/louigiverona/sets/berlin-songbook-vol-2

I now also have a separate Bandcamp account where I post all of my melodic
music, as well as all of my house music.
Wait, I thought you were "the defender of electronic musics without
melodies (bwahaha)" according to your last mail promoting your
interview?
Melodies are good for the heart, droning is good for the soul. A contented human needs both. ;)