Re: Louigi Verona interview: the challenges and the rewards of writing electronic music

Ah, I don't post it here, because it is produced completely with FL Studio, whereas my ambient pieces continue to use Linux tools.

I keep a playlist of latest drafts here: https://soundcloud.com/louigiverona/sets/berlin-songbook-vol-2

I now also have a separate Bandcamp account where I post all of my melodic music, as well as all of my house music. The latter is published under the moniker "Berlin is Quiet". You can find it here: https://berlinisquiet.bandcamp.com/

And thank you for listening!

On Tue, May 5, 2020 at 10:22 PM Hank Stanglow <stanglow@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Good interview. Where are you hiding the house music you mentioned?