Re: Ambient: Clouds Drifting

On 20/4/20 2:39 am, Hank Stanglow wrote:
On 4/19/20 8:29 AM, Louigi Verona wrote:
A new project "droning" <https://louigiverona.com/?page=projects&s=music&t=droning> release.

  * Clouds Drifting on Bandcamp
    <https://louigi.bandcamp.com/album/clouds-drifting>
  * Clouds Drifting on SoundCloud
    <https://soundcloud.com/louigiverona/clouds-drifting>

Using mainly Petri-Foo and Rakarrack for this one. Then Kluppe to record additional phase looping.

 Your tracks have gotten noticeably better over the last several releases. The textures are much richer and there are stronger hints of melody. Keep up the good work.

I agree with this, another very relaxing mood setting piece with lovely sounds.

I also like the direction of your less ambient pieces lately. I've been catching up with some old and new Tangerine Dream material lately and hear traces of recent stuff like "Mala Kunia" in your "First Continent" which gets regular plays here.

Cheers, Roger