Re: hypothetical question

Hi Robert,
what exactly would you like to do with your keyboard? Play software synthesizers and tweak their parameters? Create good scores for sheet music or complex arrangements? Control parts of your audio production like plugin parameters and transport control?

Best wishes,

Jeanette

Mar 7 2020, Robert Vogel has written:

Suppose I have a basic midi controller keyboard, like this
one:https://www.alesis.com/products/view/q88
<https://www.alesis.com/products/view/q88>

and I would like to configure it to use the best available free software.

What components would you recommend ?

Why not Musescore <https://musescore.org/en/development> ? Would it need
modification ?

Anything better than that ?

 * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

What's practical is logical. What the hell, who cares?
All I know is I'm so happy when you're dancing there. <3
(Britney Spears)