Re: "A complete guide of and debunking of audio on Linux, ALSA and Pulse"

I love how he takes all this time to explain what sound quality objectively is, and then his first advice to get best sound quality is "Prefer open, free formats like Ogg Vorbis. MP3 is not your friend."

I stumbled upon this post on Reddit, might be of interest here:

"A complete guide of and debunking of audio on Linux, ALSA and Pulse"

https://www.reddit.com/r/linux/comments/coi4dt/a_complete_guide_of_and_debunking_of_audio_on/