Re: death by ogg vorbis

Nov 6 2018, Paul Davis has written:
I have a few thoughts about things to try, but wanted to see if anyone else
had any suggestions on approaches to the problem, things to look for, etc.
In addition to Will's suggestions: can you play other OGGs? Is there a
difference in quality, samplerate and original bit depth?
Furthermore, it's been a while since I worked with the Slimdevices, but
don't they come with a separate coopy of decoding tools? Maybe
exchanging your slimdevices copy of oggdec or whatever could help?
How about tags in the file? Different character sets perhaps?
Unlikely: but how about the health of the drive and your RAM? I know,
really unlikely with your tests.

Best wishes,

Jeanette

 * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

I thought love was just a tingling of the skin <3
(Britney Spears)