[linux-audio-user] Fervent Software, "Studio to Go"

Has anyone heard of Fervent Software?  They were listed on
Newsvac today for releasing a commercial bootable Linux CD with
a bunch of audio/MIDI software.  I have no idea what the level
of integration is or what you get for your UKP50 besides a bunch
of preconfigured free software, but I'm still impressed and hope
to see it on a shelf somewhere someday.

http://www.ferventsoftware.com

I'd love to see something like this take off, though I also
thought a CD like this was one of the design goals of Demudi
back in the day.

Rob