[linux-audio-user] How to resample from 44.1 to 48 kHz?

On 10 Dec 2004 16:59:42 -0800
Fernando Lopez-Lezcano <nando@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Currently it is using just linear interpolation resampling (cheap in
> terms of cpu needed and simple, but does not sound very good). It can be
> fixed, but nobody has coded a replacement or alternative yet.

I understood that because of the overall design, any sample rate
converter that goes into ALSA has to be able to deal with a constant
number of samples per block and that this is the difficulty.

Erik
  Erik de Castro Lopo  nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Yes it's valid)
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those
who don't have it." -- George Bernard Shaw