Re: Live performance gear ideas?

On 18/08/18 10:00, Karen Lewellen wrote:
Hi there,

On Sat, 18 Aug 2018, Roger wrote:
So it's pro gear, vocal and line input for playback.

No, not at all.
It is a way to play the track only, either  in cd form, or  if in digital file form, with enough  amplification for the track to be heard, by me and the audience, in a  large cafe or small pub.
The  location provides the mic for me.
Still, I appreciate what you are trying to provide, even if not what I seek exactly.
Kare

Ok, now I'm even more confused.

"Enough amplification" - the QSC K series will do that.

"Way to play the track only" - portable CD player, laptop or even a phone will plug into the QSC K series or any powered speaker.