Re: Zoom U-25 Audio Interface

zou <leorahard@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> So, have you tested one of those interface?
> I'm interested by knowing what's the support for the Zoom U-24 on Ubuntu,
> before buying it, so it would be helpful if you have some answer!

It's not overly relevant I guess but I have the Zoom H2.  It had a
boring USB1.1 class compliant interface both pitching in as a 16bit 2
channel audio interface at either 44.1 or 48kHz sample frequency or as a
storage device.  Neither 48kHz nor 16bit nor 2 channels matched the
(sometimes purportive) maximum specs of the device in standalone mode,
but this was USB1.1 and class compliant.  At any rate, absolute no Zoom
specific support was required on the Linux side to make use of the
device's interactive capabilities.

--
David Kastrup