Re: Some disturbing news

I'm surprised noone brings up Visual Code Studio in this thread, which is a product much more aligned with what github is about, more so then linkedin, nokia or skype. And I must say it's a pretty cool tool. Runs flawless and fast on Linux and has become my favourite editor.

Regarding platforms: Freshmeat (what a name!), sourceforge, github: no service lasts forever, but I don't see a reason why to panic just because microsoft may take over github. And even if there is, there are already alternatives in place like gitlab.