Re: Some disturbing news

On Sat, 2 Jun 2018 18:48:10 +0200
Louigi Verona <louigi.verona@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> than I did. And the purpose of my point was not to exonerate
> Microsoft or any other company, but to underline that it is important
> to understand why bad things sometimes happen within complex systems.
> Since understanding the cause can help fix the situation.

Well, sometimes they just don't simply "happen", as if some natural
law/cause was in effect.  There's already some facts about their
business decisions and actions being reported in this thread which are
not "natural" happenings and were probably not decisions out of a dept.
of the company, but rather from the head.

Cheers.