[linux-audio-user] the Linux soundapps pages redux

On 8 December 2004 at 9:20, Dave Phillips <dlphilp@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> ... It's getting to the point where I'm no longer able to
> decently cover every aspect of Linux audio software development
> by myself ...

I'd say that this is a very good thing.  To me it means that the
base of Linux audio software is actively growing, and possibly
accelerating (I believe it is).  Sorry that it's loading you up to
much, and many thanks for the service you've been providing to our
community!

--
Kevin