Re: 384kHz DAC - Monolith USB?

Why do we use passfilters for signals of the anaog domain that are
anyway inaudible? For example, speaker could get stressed by
inaudible signales and the output could cause unwanted side effects.

Or just imagine another issue, direct current.

Direct current is inaudible, but direct current of high enough energy
could burn the speakers, so we also need a protection to prevent against
this issue.