Re: [Music] Off The Grid # 2

Hi Jonetsu,

This is another piece done without any BPM ticking behind.  Again,
smooth and relaxed, piano based, perhaps even intimate.  Notes are not
exactly falling precisely on the spots.  Accent is given to the piano
theme, with some synth bass and other synth support.

Nice tune! I like the airy flow. If I would adjust something it would be the synth bass, starts of fine but later on there are some notes which are a bit late, syncing them or even putting them early would enhance the experience, I think.

Found your channel, some really neat ambient stuff in there! :)

Regards,
Robert