Re: [Music] New years cleaning - New music

Hi Kirk,

I can't really add anything insightful but I really liked all four of
the pieces. I always enjoy hearing well recorded guitar work so thank
you very much for sharing those.

Thanks, It's always nice to know someone appreciates what you come up with :)

There's still a way to go before I'm satisfied with everything myself, I for instance overdo the compression and there's some sloppy drum programming, but at some point you have to draw the line and release or it will never be done. There are more songs to record and overall I'm pretty happy :)

Thanks again,
Robert