Re: [Music] An interpretation

On 06.12.2017 00:14, Jeanette C. wrote:
http://juliencoder.de/nama/tannenbaum.ogg
http://juliencoder.de/nama/tannenbaum.mp3

Comments are welcome, I hope you enjoy it.

Very well done, how you brought so much drama into it! The contrast between how I know it and this presentation made me laugh; seldom that I could enjoy sadness in that way!

I had to think of elves doing hard, thankless work to get presents ready for spoiled kids. Or maybe an Emoclaus who has to deliver afoot.

Thanks for sharing!

--
Thorsten Wilms

thorwil's design for free software: