[Music] An interpretation

Hey hey,
I recently watched a video called "sad christmas" (or similar), which inspired me to do my own "sad christmas" contribution in the form of an orchestral interpretation of the German christmas carol "Oh Tannenbaum" in a minor key.

Besides trusty Nama for recording, the only other software involved was LinuxSampler for the (commercial) trumpet and Aeolus for the wonderful basso continuo. Also jconvolver for appropriate reverb.

http://juliencoder.de/nama/tannenbaum.ogg
http://juliencoder.de/nama/tannenbaum.mp3

Comments are welcome, I hope you enjoy it.

Best wishes,

Jeanette

--------
* website: http://juliencoder.de - for summer is a state of sound